Neil Island, Andaman

Monday 25 October 2010

Basel

The last two time I was in this city I was running around. The first one was when I ventured for Trination Point only to realize that I will miss my train if I don't rush. 

Tri Nation Point, Basel 

Trination Point was just a point but to think of being within metres of three major European nation was exciting. I relaxed in a nearby restaurant and ate spring rolls with coffee before collecting everything in a hurry and running towards bus for station.

Majestic Rhine, Basel

The second was when I had to take a train to Interlaken and I had only 2 minutes to get out of a train, change station and get on board.

Basel

This time, however, I had a world of time. I started with a walk towards Rhine. The weather was pleasant and Rhine was majestic. It tempted me to walk along the bank for a good long hour.

Lush Green Roadside, Basel

A good nature walk followed along a thin stream that led me back to the station where again I was left with less clue as to how to spend the rest of day. I decided to go for Bern.

1 comment:

  1. Great weblog right here! Also your web site lots up
    fast! What web host are you the usage of? Can I
    am getting your associate link in your host?
    I want my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

    Here is my site best internet marketing company

    ReplyDelete